Saturday, August 18, 2007

Horoscope?

I usually don't give these things any credit what so ever. None at all. But....alright, so I do check them occasionally just for the heck of it, to see what those crazy astrologers can come up with next, just for thrills.

This was my weekly horoscope.

"Venus, the planet of love and abundance, continues her retrograde path through your first house. For two years you've been refined by Saturn and you can clearly see the very bright light at the end of the tunnel. This week, the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Saturn cluster in opposition of Neptune in revolutionary Aquarius. Your seventh house of relationships is illuminated with truth and love. Big dreams lead to magnificent realities!"

Two years ago, this week, I broke up with my last boyfriend.

And Edwardo has been the most important crush I've had for a while. Not that I really think that any of this is true....but it certainly bodes well doesn't it? ^_^ Definitely gave me chills and really scared me when I realised that. Especially the whole "two years" thing. Just WAY too weird for me.

Who knows what the rest of the week holds?

Jay

No comments:

Happy Reading!

Welcome, enjoy yourself, yadda yadda yadda.