Friday, August 24, 2007

Not my Day

Today....has not been my day.

It hasn't been particularly bad. Edwardo said we should go out and get starbucks together during early release next week. I went bowling - and didn't lose. I played Skip-bo. I made plans for tomorrow.

But...my usual luck has just not been on my side today.

Reason 1 - I recieved an ugly Coach purse from my step-mother. I decide to take it back, and perhaps get a new wallet instead.

From the hoighty toighty and disdainful woman at the counter, I learn that not only do I have an ugly Coach purse, I have a FAKE ugly Coach purse.



Reason 2 - I have rediscovered these wonderful little delicacies called Oatmeal Creme Pies - but more importantly, the kind that taste good, but only have 100 calories!

I reach in to snack on one and make myself feel better after the purse incident...and pull out one of the plastic packages. To find it empty. Sealed, but empty as my wallet.



Reason 3 - My sister goes to visit the restroom. The little darling comes out yelling, "Somebody didn't flush!!!" I check. I flush. Nothing. Yanking the plunger from next to the bathtub, I thrust it inward expectantly.

*insert explosion of CRAP*



Its not like it was a particularly BAD day.

Just...a bad mojo/karma day. Or at least I would say if I believed in all of that.

I simply cannot WAIT to see what is going to happen at work tonight.

No comments:

Happy Reading!

Welcome, enjoy yourself, yadda yadda yadda.