Sunday, September 2, 2007

A week later..

You can't really call the mess with Edwardo earlier this week a date. Last Thursday in fact. We went to Chick-Fil-A. Plug. Yum!

He just asked me if I wanted to go before auditions. Of course I said yes. He was grumpy about gas, so I drove. We listened to music, and laughed. Laughed. Laughed. Yes, it was worth repeating three times. We laughed incredible hard and I nearly cried and couldn't see straight. So we got to Chick-Fil-A, and got our food (we both paid seperately). He gave me goofy compliments, (very, edwardo-ish ones) and made at least three references to it being a date - at least one followed with "we have to make-out after this, you know that right?" Which you know, I laughed off and said - if you are lucky.

So anyway, he gets a call from the school and we have to hurry back for some early auditioners. Easy stuff. We get back in the car and he pulls out my ipod and starts looking for something to listen to on the drive back. He makes the comment that he can't find anything he likes, like he was looking for something. Finally he plugs it in, and says, "This song I dedicate to you, and me."
Guess what song it was. "Picture" by Kid Rock feat Sheryl Crowe. What on earth does one say to that? I didn't know what to say basically, so I think by the end of the song (after an entirely silent ride because we were both listening intently to the music) I said, "You are sweet." And he was like "what?" and I was like "Yes. Sweet."

And then another awkward silence, and we got to the school.

Everyone thinks it was a fluke, and I think it was too. But I'm managing. I still think about him a lot though. I can't help it. Last night I had a dream though, and I think we were both looking for each othre and then we found each other (it was one of those adventure type dreams) and he picked me up and spun me around in the air and then we kissed.

But then, I kissed another guy a mere few seconds later, and when I walked away...it wasn't from Edwardo's kiss that my lips were tingling - but from the other man's kiss. But I can't remember who he was, only that he made me happier than I ever could remember, and with butterflies in my stomach I couldn't help but giggle.

So what does that mean? That he will make me temporarily happy, but be replaced by someone much better for me? I just don't understand. I wish I did! I'm waiting for the dream to be continued.

On a different note, there was also this crazy witch creature with a child's face that kept attacking me. At one point I had it backwards across my back and I held its claws on both sides of me so that they wouldn't get me, then I hear a cackle and feel a sharp stabbing pain. With its tail, it has grabbed an axe and stabbed me in the back....Oh gosh, actually seeing that in print actually makes it much more fearsome. I'm considering making it an evil creature in the Karn Chronicles. (My book, for my faithful, but unfamilair readers) I just can't help to wonder what it means, or what in fact it has to do with anything. Oh yes, and from a pouch it threw multi-colored balls of fire, only whenever I reached in, I could use them as well. What about that?

No telling.

Either way, I'm going shopping with a few friends tomorrow (and NOT buying anything, cause I have no money! Bwahaha!)

Anyway, I suppose I'm done.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Happy Reading!

Welcome, enjoy yourself, yadda yadda yadda.